- Linda’s class was great. Her mentoring and attention to detail allowed my American Accent to improve no end. I couldn’t recommend her class enough to anyone who is serious about taking their career to the next level.
– Jak Wyld. American Accent Workshop
- The classes were so much fun whilst also being informative and jam packed with great instruction and insight into developing skill re: American dialect.
– Sarah Buchanan. American Accent Workshop
- Working with Linda once a week over a period of about a year provided me with invaluable awareness not only about my voice, but about presenting generally. Linda was seriously generous with her time – she reviewed recordings of my radio segments on ABC radio, critiqued dvds of the TV show I’m on, and even came to an episode of Before the Game to watch our routine. It meant she gave me tailor-made tutoring in our sessions at The Age, which I felt was quite exceptional.
I’ve employed techniques that Linda taught me that I’m sure I’ll use forever. Most relate to breathing and visualisation. Better still, I didn’t just enjoy what I was being taught in our sessions, I genuinely enjoyed learning from Linda.
– Samantha Lane, journalist, The Age, panellist Before the Game (Channel 10), weekly presenter 774 ABC radio.
- Linda encourages you to go further than simply tuning an accent. She challenges you to unite your own voice with the particularities and peculiarities of each role. It is an organic and creative process based on authenticity that helps bring unique characters to life.
– Damian Walshe-Howling, actor/director